Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Sweet Life of Dave and Kenzie

Well, I feel like I should do a little update! There hasn't been anything extra exciting happening lately, but our life is always fun! I am now working at Seagull book again! I love it, it is such a fun job. I am now juggling 3 jobs, but it really doesn't feel like it. I really enjoy it, because Dave is so busy himself. He HATES his classes this semester, but he LOVES his calling and enjoys spending his free time building his spirituality which is so great! We hosted our first Family Home Evening for a group of ward members last night. As soon as they all left, I looked at Dave and said, "Wow! Do you feel like we just sent off 12 of our teenagers? I feel like a parent!" It was a lot of fun to get to know some of the ward members more. In 4 days, we will have been married for 1 1/2 years! That is so crazy! Time flies!!

No comments: