Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hospitals + Halloween= Scary!

Well first I will talk about the good news. Dave and I finally figured out what to be for Halloween! We went to our Single's ward party as Deb and Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite. It was really fun. I don't think we have anything else going for Halloween though, so I think our dressing up is already over! It was really fun though!
As for the bad news, my sweet sweet Grandma Hill got an MRI on her brain on Monday because she was in a car accident about 2 months ago and she has been having a lot of memory, and functioning problems. They found 3 cm of blood on the right side of her brain! She had to go into emergency brain surgery. It was SO scary! They had to shave her head and do some pretty intense surgery! She has a long road ahead of her, but she seems to be doing as well as she can in her situation. I am so glad that I am able to live close to the hospital so that I can visit her!
Dave has been having headaches/migraines a lot more often lately. It has been pretty scary. So we took him to the ER last night and he will be getting an MRI tomorrow morning to see what might be wrong! It has been a totally crazy week! Please keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

I hope everyone is alright.

M. Jorgensen said...

such fun costumes!
i hope everything with your hubby and grandma goes well...our thoughts and prayers are with you!

also: thanks for my adorable headband...i enjoy it alot!!!