Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES!

There are a lot of changes that have happened in the last little while! We are now back in Idaho Falls again and Dave is officially done with school! It is still pretty crazy to think that we are totally done with the college thing! I think it will set in more once he gets a job. About a week before we moved, we went to one of our Salt Lake Bees baseball game, and they were having a Humane Society day. We fell in love with one little dog named Sadie. Luckily, the new apartments that we just moved into allows small pets! So we adopted her! She is a Chihuahua/Doberman Pincher mix. She is pretty darn cute! We are putting her in some training classes that start next week because she has been barking at everyone but Dave and I, and she has had a few house accidents. She is mostly potty trained though, so that is nice. We moved back to Idaho on Friday, July 2nd. Dave got done with school at 1:00 and we were on the road by 2:15! We were ready to get out of Salt Lake! On the 3rd, we went to the Parade with Sadie and Payton. It was pretty fun. We had a lot of people that would just compliment us on Sadie. We both felt like proud parents. We got to start moving into our apartment on the 3rd so Dave stayed there while I went to the fireworks with my dad and Payton. They were really fun! My favorite part was when they played a song from GLEE! It was the highlight of my night! I am back at Seagull Book here in Idaho Falls and I am loving it! I enjoyed most of the people that I worked with in Salt Lake, but Idaho Falls is definatley my home. I started researching salons in Idaho Falls yesterday online to get an idea of the salons that I for sure wouldn't want to look into, and next week I will probably start going into them and see how I like each of them! I start the Idaho Falls Farmer's Market this Saturday. I am really excited, but I have a feeling that I will be a little unorganized because my stuff is in a few different places from all of the moving that we have done, but I guess it will get better throughout the summer. Come and visit me! I will be there from 10-1 or 2. I don't remember when it ends. It is in the mall parking lot right in front of Best Buy. Thanks for loving us and supporting us while we were living in Salt Lake, it was rough, but we are done! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are back i lost your number text me 821-0037
lish

Heather Bird said...

WooHoo welcome home! I am glad you are in IF now. we need to get together again it has been too long. hope things are going well...and Sadie is so cute for your little family she will be loved!