We had a very impromptu Miller Family Reunion last weekend! It was so much fun! The Jake Miller family came from Germany and so other family members came in to visit them! We had so much fun together. We went out to eat, played games, and they went to the lake. We weren't able to go to that though. Sadly, my camera broke a few weeks ago and so I wasn't able to take any pictures! There were a lot of pictures taken there though so I am hoping to get some copies. Dave and I were in charge of the Minute to Win it game. It was so much fun and there were a lot of laughs!
We have had a lot of fun with family this summer. A few weeks ago, we were able to go to Wyoming for Dave's Facrell family reunion. It was a blast to spend time with those families that we don't get to see very often. We are really blessed to have great families.


No comments:
Post a Comment