Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Happy Father's Day!
I have the greatest dad! I have been able to do such fun things with him throughout my life. He has taken me on countless vacations and has always been an amazing support through everything for me.
He has always been a protector, worthy Priesthood holder, an excellent husband to my mom, and a good friend.

He got a new job a few years ago, and while I miss him and worry about him traveling as much as he does, I love that he is able to go see cool things around the country.



He is a really good sport. He even dressed up as Uncle Rico for Halloween one year.



He is really good at sports, and although he can be playfully competitive sometimes, he has never pressured us to play sports, and has been so supportive if we stop playing or get worn out.




He has always been my bud when we go on rollercoasters. Some of my greatest memories with my dad are when we laugh our heads off on a rollercoaster and then talk about what one is our favorite.

I am so blessed to have such a loving dad. I have had great father figures in my life. I have amazing grandfathers as well. I miss my grandpas that have passed on, but I am thankful for the time that I have been able to spend with them. I know that Dave will be such a good father someday. It all starts with being a good husband and he definately is that! He has had a good example for fatherhood through his dad. His dad was a really great man. I love my dad! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

M. Jorgensen said...

sounds like you have a great dad!!! also, look at you...you're amazing all crafty and making tutorials and stuff-way to go!