Thursday, April 1, 2010
So many changes!
We are moving in 8 days! I can't even believe it! I don't know where all of the time has gone! I am a bit nervous about moving, but I know that it is where we are supposed to be this summer. We will be getting our storage unit probably Saturday or Monday and we can begin! Craziness! Dave just finished going to his last actual class and now it is just a few final things he has to do and he will be done on Tuesday. He walks in graduation next Saturday! I have had a lot of exciting things happening with Artistry By McKenzie*G as well! I had a photographer buy one of my pieces and use it in a major photoshoot of hers! Go to my ABM*G blog to see those pictures. It is so great! Also, I have been going to DI here and there and found the cutest mirror that I made over! I am afraid I am becoming a thrifting addict! But it is so cute! You can see pictures of it on my Girl loves Glam blog! I know, I have a lot of blogs! I love it! I hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are the sweetest little wife ever. Love you Kenzo!
Good luck with the move. You will do great, you always make life beautiful around you.
Post a Comment