Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am not as white and nerdy as I thought!

I really would like to know how to do more fun things with my blog. I don't know how to do much! Does anyone have suggestions for me? I love Geri Egbert's blog! Geri, if you read this, I need help! I am sick of using layouts and I would like to know how to make my page more cute! Help!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

O my gosh i totally agree!!! I made Bryan help me make my own page from photoshop but we could not figure out how to make it fit and flow right once we got it onto our blog...so I gave up! If you find out anything let me know. My blog needs a serious upgrade.

hmmm said...

do you really wanna know? because i will for sure tell you all about it! :)

i made my own 3 column template using minima (i think that's what it's called). if you want the link to the tutorial i used to make the template i can totally email to you.

but the header i designed using indesign (or illustrator. one of the two.)

if you need any help at all seriously just ask me. i'm all sorts of happy to help out! :)