Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guymon Update!

I have been ignoring this blog, I know! I feel like I need to update everyone on what is going on in our lives!
First of all, for Dave...

1. He is almost done with school!! He walks in April, and then he is doing his student teaching this summer so he will officially graduate in July!

2. He got his student teaching placement for a Magna, Utah 6th grade class! At first, he was put in a 1st grade class, but he had a teacher looking out for him and moved him to 6th grade!
3. He has been teaching in Idaho Falls 2 days a week in a 5th grade class and LOVES it! All of the students love him so much! He is an excellent teacher!
4. He has a interview with District 91 in Idaho Falls this month! Please pray for us! It is a tough time for teachers to get a job! He was told to take the first job he is offered so please pray that he will get an offer before student teaching.

McKenzie Update...

1. This month is my last month at Radiance Salon in Rexburg. It is pretty bitter sweet. I love the atmosphere of the salon, but I am so excited that we are getting over the Rexburg stage of orur life.

2. Artistry By McKenzie G is sold at Brittany Rae Boutique in Rexburg! I am so excited about this! It is a huge move for me and I am excited to find more places that will sell my items!

3. Artistry By McKenzie G is officially international! In the last month, I have had 2 international Etsy sales! One in Australia and the other in Singapore!

4. I cut my hair off! I had been growing my hair out for quite a while, and I finally decided to cut it! I love it! Once again, thank you Autumn!

The Guymon Update...


1. The weekend of April 10th, we are moving from Rexburg to Midvale, Utah in a weekend! We will be moving in with Dave's mom Nikki from April til the beginning of July.

2. We are hoping to be able to purchase our first home at the end of this year! Please once again, send us your prayers. We want this so badly!

3. We have been married for 1 year and 9 months! Craziness!

4. We are in love as ever!

7 comments:

Kim Stierle said...

You 2 are a fabulous couple, & Im sure your hubby will get his job!! :0) Our prayers are with you, you look remarkably gorgeous in your photo!!
Hooray for Love!

Katelyn T said...

i'm so happy for all of your life adventures kenz! this is going to be a big exciting year for you both. my brother is a long term sub in magna right now! i think its the highschool tho... anyway, i love your hair and congrats on your store's success!

Unknown said...

Magna Elementry?! Haha! Sorry I laughed. I know a great teacher there, Mrs. Winder. She's so funny and was in our ward. Good luck. Magna's not as bad as it seems. We lived there for 1 1/2 years and the kids there are great. It's good you'll be living in Midvale, though.

Unknown said...

We will defenitely keep you guys in our prayers! This is quite the exciting time for you guys. My grandma lives in Midvale. Such a great place!

M. Jorgensen said...

wow almost 2 years, that is awesome! good luck with the student teaching and the move!

Heather Bird said...

Congrats on the 1 year 9 months! You guys are a beautiful couple. I love love love your new hair it is so darling and fits you so cute, Auts does an amazing job. I wish you guys the best with the up coming jobs. It is so hard to get one in hard times but you are for sure going to be in our prayers. Love you lots.

Tyrel and Brianne Garner said...

WE should make sure we do something before you guys leave. The lazertag at the craze is pretty fun.....