I saw this on Amy Guymon's blog. I love this idea! It makes me realize how much things really have changed!
TWENTY years ago I...
1. Was 1 1/2 years old
2. Lived in a tiny ghetto apartment
3. Kept my mom busy being a cute baby!
TEN years ago I...
1. Was in 6th grade
2. Was experiencing one of the most difficult times of my life
3. Lived in Shelley with my parents, 6 year old brother Carson, and 3 year old brother Payton
FIVE years ago I...
1. Bratty 16 year old girl
2. Lived in a ghetto townhouse while we were building our house
3. Switched schools and started going to IFHS
THREE years ago I...
1. In the middle of my beauty schooling
2. Lived in my first apartment in Rexburg with Lacie!
3. Made many life long friends
ONE year ago I...
1. Working at Radiance Salon
2. Started the Artistry By McKenzie G Etsy shop
3. Found out one of my best friends was having a baby
So far THIS YEAR I have...
1. Started selling ABMG at a boutique
2. Started packing up our apartment to move
3. Talked to the bank about first time home buying
YESTERDAY I...
1. Went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid and loved it
2. Caught up with Tara and cut and colored her hair
3. Spent time with my mother in law
TODAY I...
1. Went to church and really enjoyed sacrement meeting
2. Spent time with my family
3. Did 2 loads of laundry
TOMORROW I will...
1. Spend the day at the salon
2. Host a Family Home Evening group
3. Make accessories for my Etsy shop
In the NEXT YEAR I hope to...
1. Buy my first home
2. Have a baby in my tummy
3. Be a puppy owner
EVERYDAY I...
1. Try to become closer to my Heavenly Father
2. Be a better wife
3. Dream up more accessories to make
Try this! It is really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so glad you did this, but you make me feel really old!
Fun post -- especially about having a baby in your tummy soon!! haha
Post a Comment