Today we had the opportunity to go to Ross Park (water park) and it was so much fun! The weather couldn't have been better! It was about 80 degrees or above the whole time!
It was so nice to have some sun after all of the dang rain that has been stalking us! I got to wear my new swimming suit! It is a black, vintage inspired one piece. I just LOVE it!
It was so fun to spend time with my family enjoying a relaxing time in the sun and splashing around in the water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You guys are so cute! I haven't been to Ross park yet this year, I might be planning a trip there soon though after seeing your post.
Swimming on a hot day sounds so good! You should have posted a full shot of your new suit!
Fun! Crue and I have been able to make it to the pool a couple of times. Hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment