I convinced Dave into buying some sparklers to celebrate the 4th of July season. I just love sparklers! I think they are so fun! The first night that we did them, was with my little brothers when they came over to have a sleep over.
We had a blast and giggled a lot!
Dave and I went out last night and had a little sparkler party at almost midnight and it was fun to just have the two of us in the middle of the parking lot acting like 4 year olds.
I just love the 4th of July. I like to celebrate it kind of like Christmas, you have to celebrate not only on the 4th, but the days leading up to it! I hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July! Oh, and here is a funny picture I took of my brothers when we got snow cones. It really cracks me up!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That picture with you & Dave with crazy happy eyes makes me want to buy sparklers too! I should at least get some of those flowers, we used to have so much fun with those, but I haven't bought fireworks for year!
Post a Comment