Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

21st Birthday!

My birthday was on June 13th. It was so much fun! My family teases me a lot about how much I love my birthday, but it is just fun to enjoy the day and be with my family! I woke up and I opened up my presents from Dave.
He is so thoughtful. He got me some really cute clothes, accessories, and perfume! He knows me way too well! After that, we went to the movie Up in 3D. I have to say... I was bummed out by the movie! It wasn't as good as I was hoping for! Most Pixar movies make me laugh and laugh, but this one was not that way at all! It was more sad! But it didn't make the rest of my birthday sad! I went to dinner with my family to Plum Loco. I love that place. We used to go there a lot growing up and so it just reminds me of my family a lot. I opened presents from my family (they got me the cutest Betseyville luggage!) and ate cake and ice cream with them and my Grandma and Grandpa Grover. It was a really fun day! Thank you everyone for making it great!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a really fun birthday! It looks like you and I both get spoiled by our husbands ha ha. But hey, I'm not complaining!

Sarah*MK said...

Love, <3, LOVE the new look of your blog!

M. Jorgensen said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!
looks like it was a blast!
i love love love my birthday as well....it's the one day that you can celebrate you and get away with it!!