Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 = Good Year for the Guymons

2009 has been good to us. We have so many new things to come in 2010! Loads of changes for us! It should be crazy and really great for us! I just want to look back at some of the highlights and great things that we were blessed with this year...





January- Dave turned 22! I threw him a suprise Scrabble Tournament Party! It was so much fun! We have a lot of great friends that came and supported us! It was a blast! February- We spent our first Valentine's Day together as a married couple. It was so much fun! We got to go outdoor ice skating! I still think about that night a lot, it was such a blast.
March- Dave suprised me with a rose! It was so thoughtful! He tricked me a little, so I was a kinda angry at him, and then when I saw the rose sitting there, I realized the entire thing was a trick! I have such a great husband!
April- We got to attend my friend Whitney's wedding in Twin Falls. We went with the McKinney's on a little weekend road trip. It was a lot of fun! We got to see the falls that are AMAZING and got to spend time together!May- We celebrated our 1st year Anniversary!!! We made it past that 1st year of marriage!!! We went on a fun little picnic and gave eachother gifts. Dave got books and clothes and I got a bike!!
June- I turned 21! And of course I was spoiled rotten! We all went to my favorite...Plum Loco!!!
July- We did so much in July! We got to go to Dave's family reunion, which was really fun! It was also the 4th of July, one of my very favorite holidays! And I started selling my hair accessories at the Rexburg Farmer's Market! July was a great month for us!
August- We got to spend 2 weeks in the Washington DC area. It was our first vacation that we took together, just the two of us. It was definately a learning experience, but It was a lot of fun!
September- Dave was extended the calling to be in a single's ward bishopric. Totally a lifechanging experience, but it has been such a blessing. We love that ward. We have learned so much and have become much closer to eachother and to our Heavenly Father because of that calling.
October- I have to say that I am really blessed to have a husband that will humor me enough to dress up in costume together for Halloween. I have always wanted to dress up as a couple and we did! We were Deb and Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite! We looked great!
November- I love the holiday season! This year for Thanksgiving, we were able to spend the day with both of our families. It was really neat to be able to do that. I was able to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in years! We also had the closing social for our student ward that was an ugly sweater party. It was so much fun!


December- I always love this month! Dave and I started a tradition last year of doing the 12 days of Christmas for eachother with just a little gift in our stocking each day. It was awesome to see what Dave's reaction would be each day!

As you can see, 2009 was a great year for us! We are excited for 2010! There will be a graduation, moving, moving again, student teaching, hopefully more student teaching, and who knows what else! Thank you for making 2009 so great! We love you all!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, it's amazing how much a couple can do in a year! Lots of neat experiences! I hope 2010 is just as good if not better for you! :)

M. Jorgensen said...

such a cute post kenzie! glad 2009 treated you well! could 2010 possibly have a baby in it for you? hahah ok sorry, just had to ask.