We had such a fun time on the 4th of July! Dave and I slept at my parent's house and got up early with Payton and enjoyed the Idaho Falls parade. It was fun, but SO hot!
Needless to say, we left a little early. But we still really enjoyed it! After the parade, my family had a BBQ. It was a blast! We played baseball in the back yard with my aunt and uncle, cousins, and Grandma Hill! It was so fun to see them all play! There were definately a lot of laughs! The fireworks were super fun too. We went to the same spot we went last year and it was a great view! We played cards for about an hour until the fireworks started. It is just fun to be surrounded by friends and family on holidays! Yesterday, Dave thought it would be fun to go feed the ducks some expired popcorn! (We got TONS of popcorn for our wedding!) When we first got there, there were only 2 ducks! Then all of a sudden, they quacked to their friends, and there were ducks coming out of the bushes EVERWHERE! It was really funny!
I think ducks are so funny! I hope everyone had a great 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those ducks are funny! I love feeding the ducks. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your 4th! Probably one of my favorite holidays ever.
Oh I love ducks! And the 4th of July.
Post a Comment