Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

First Year of Time...Now for the rest and eternity!

I know that this is a little late, but we celebrated our 1st year anniversary on May 17th! It was so much fun. On the 16th, we went to Sage Day Spa and got hot stone massages, then went to The Snake Bite for dinner! Dave gave me a pink beach cruiser! It is so cute! I named it Marvis. I thought it looked like a little old grandma's bike with my wicker basket and bell on it, so it needed an old lady name too! I gave him some fun shorts, some jeans, a shirt, and a book! On our anniversary, it was such a nice day outside so we went on a really fun picnic! We had sparking cider and cream puffs to make it extra special. It was really fun! I can't wait for the many more anniversaries to come! We have had a crazy year but we made it! We survived! I am so glad that we found each other!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are cute. Anniversaries are so much fun! And I love how how we have matching bikes :)

Brian and Krista said...

CONGRATS!! You made it passed the first year! Now you can handle anything;)The flower in your hair is SO freaking cute!

Amber said...

Oh I love Marvis! Congrats on your one year! I can't believe we'll hit our second in September! You guys are so darn cute. I love all your pics. So fun! Happy anni!

Unknown said...

Happy first year together! It looks like you guys had a great first anniversary together. Cute pictures! And I love your bike!

M. Jorgensen said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
i'm jealous of the bike....i want one!

VicandNanc said...

Congrats on a year! ...it's almost sad to see that mark, cuz we LOVED our first year & it'd be so fun to relive!

Natalie Moon said...

Hey Dave and Mackenzie! Dave, since our lives pretty much shadow the other one's...we should probably stay in touch through blogs! ha ha...I found your blog through Alisha's blog. I'll see you tomorrow at school Dave!