During Dave's break from school we have been able to do quite a few really fun things! The first day he was out of school, we went to Twin Falls and celebrated my friend Whitney's wedding! It was so much fun! It was really awesome to see some friends from beauty school and get all caught up! Whitney looked BEAUTIFUL! All of the girls that wore my hair accessories at her wedding looked absolutely adorable! I am really blessed to have good friends that think of me when they need some accessories in their life!
Another really awesome thing I got to do, is to participate in my very first home party with McKenzie*G hair accessories! Things went really well! I sold quite a few accessories and I really enjoyed being able to get my name out a little bit more! I will be looking into getting a tax id number pretty soon to make this even more official! 



We also went to the Riot Zone and played a round of Mini-Golf! It was a BLAST! I have never gotten a hole in one before in Mini-Golf, and I got two!!! One was on a fairly easy hole, but the other one was pure luck! It hit almost every side of that dang course before going in the hole, but once it went in, I started jumping up and down, and leaping all around the course! Luckily we were the only ones playing golf at the time! It was so much fun! Dave and I actually ended up tied! (technically I beat him by one, but there was a 6 stroke limit on a hole that he got 7 strokes, so I won!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend :) Was your hair party here in Twin? I really need to get back into the girly hair things soon! I love all of your creations!
Super fun!!!
Way to be! 2 hole in ones! That is amazing! I love your accessories by the way. Absolutely love them. There is a green one in your picture that is my favorite. You're so talented!! First accessories and now mini golf. Who knew!?
Cute stuff. Next time I need a cute accessory for Lil' I'll have to remember to call you or something. You live in Cougar Court, right? Do you know Adam and Brittney Stevens?
Post a Comment