This is our Christmas tree! It is quite colorful, but really gets us excited and in the Christmas spirit!
Our stockings! Dave's is the Christmas Story one and mine is the extra large stocking! Looks like Dave has a lot of stocking stuffers to get!
This is the nativity that my mom made us! Isn't it so cute?
Our Christmas card collection so far. I also attempted to make a garland. I think it turned out pretty well.
Our Gingerbread house! It was really fun to make together.
We have been so blessed this Christmas season and we are both so excited to spend the rest of the Christmas season with our friends and families and to share the Christmas spirit with everyone!


4 comments:
cute decorations!! I love the feeling of christmas in the home.
Your decorations all turned out so cute! I love your funky tree & stocking! One of these years I'll have to do one like that!
Oh I love your stocking! It reminds me of a "who" stocking like on the Grinch. ha ha. I love all your Christmas decorations that's so fun. Hope you guys have a very merry Christmas. Love ya!!
You guys are so cute! I love your tree decor. I think your garland turned out super great, too. Hope you guys have a fantastic 1st Christmas together, it's one you'll never forget.
Post a Comment