Saturday, October 18, 2008
5 Months of Marriage!
Last night Dave and I went out on our biggest date ever! It was so much fun! We got all dressed up and we went out to eat at Olive Garden. It was so good! I just love that place, and best of all, we have leftovers for today! After dinner, we went to the movie W. It wasn't the most amazing movie I have ever seen, but it was just fun to be able to go there as a couple. I love being able to celebrate our little anniversaries :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mckenzie i'm so glad you started a blog! I love keeping in touch this way. I agree Olive Garden is yummy! I'm glad you had a good date;)
I'm glad you have a blog, too! Dustin and I just started one about a month ago and I really like keeping in touch with people through it.
You guys are so cute! I love doing the "month" anniversaries. 5 months already??? It sure goes by fast!
Post a Comment